Tuesday, July 2, 2019

# Bintaro # College

Last Day Of Exam At College

I was in a rush earlier this day, I needed to be on campus within 15 minutes when this Parachute's song lyric got me.  
"Life is what you leave behind. We could have had it all" .  

The idea of living life for the sake of what's left behind got me thinking that perhaps one of the purposes of living life are for the memories, either the ones that were left on us or the ones we left on others.

Today was our last exam at college. We still have another semester for thesis, so basically we're still gonna be around for the next 6 months. But there'll be no more class for us till graduation. Other than planned rendezvous with the classmates, we're pretty much doing it solo from now on. That's the sad part of the euphoria of last day of exam and yes-I-can-finally-sleep-to-my-heart-content.

Throwing back to the very first class  we had last year, I had nothing but fun, laughter and teasing one another on and on. Of course, there were never-ending-assignments, quizzes and exams along the way. There were days that I couldn't sleep soundly at night and I couldn't enjoy weekends in the way I should, still I enjoyed every second and every bit of this one year being back to college. 

One could wish to have all the good things in everything but adulting is about understanding that it's too celestial to ask for. None could have it all. "One thing at a time, Dian", that's how people usually put it on me. So ya, I enjoyed college and our classes that much. Having to be on our separate ways till graduation adds up to the implication of having "one thing at a time"

Well, if life is really all about what's left behind, I won't complain for leaving this behind.

Credit: @yuanggafp
Love y'all
Dian 💛💛

2 comments:

  1. Halo mbak boleh minta alamat email? Kebetulan saya baru lulus usm tb. Terimakasih

    ReplyDelete